I ordered some stuff from Urban Og, i live in Toronto, and was charged an outrageous amount of money for shipping. If figured that as is the case with a lot of companies that I normally shop online with, that my stuff would be delivered to my regular mailbox, like I'm used to with all my other online shopping and shipping.

They went ahead and shipped my stuff with UPS, (which was a surprise), UPS came to my house and told me that they wanted more money for 'duties'. After i calculated the cost of the goods and compared it with the shipping, i realized that I would be paying more than half of what the actual cost of the items were and so i declined the goods and asked them to send it back. They promised that they would; I notified Urban Og that i declined the goods and asked for a refund once they got the stuff back. Urban Og failed to notify me of any procedure. After a month or so of waiting for my refund, I called Urban for my money. The customer service was atrocious. They could not care less.

They informed me that i did not have a say in who the shipper was and that they only used UPS. DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS. THEY ARE HIGHWAY ROBBERS. I called UPS to find out where the stuff was and UPS informed me that after a month, my stuff was in their discarded pile and they could not look for it. Urban Og could not give a rat's *** and i ended up loosing my money and the goods as well.

Urban Og has the worst customer service that you will ever find, they are rude and disgusting. Stay away from them and stay away from UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery, return, exchange or cancellation policy" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $136. This person is overall dissatisfied with URBAN OG. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about URBAN OG.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare URBAN OG to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with URBAN OG?

Comments